07 August 2008

The NFL season is here!!!

I know its only preseason, but we have so few games we should savor each one. The most games your team can play is 24, if you play a wild card game and eventually advance to the super bowl. That's only one third of an NBA season, and one sixth of a MLB season. I know the preseason games don't count and the starters play very little with the exception of the third preseason game. I'm especially excited about the Texans rookies this year and I cannot wait until Saturday night. Besides if you actually attend the game, the price is the same. So why not watch out Texans on Saturday with passion and interest in guys you may or may not make the team. All I'm saying is................. HOUSTON, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

GO TEXANS!!!!!

No comments: