26 August 2008

I was just thinking!

I know the Astros are done, but I've been watching anyway. I wish they were going to make the playoffs, I love playoff baseball and I will be watching. The cubs will be the story of these MLB playoffs, mark my words.
Anyway, the Stros just finished a series with the Metropolitans and split 2-2, which is awesome considering it's the Mets. The Mets have some obnoxious fans. My family and I went to one Astros game against the Mets and they had 4-0 lead and all that could be heard were chants of LET'S GO METS! This pissed me off, but when The Stros tied the game in the bottom of the ninth I had hard time getting those same Mets fans to chant with me...LET'S GO 'STROS! The Astros won that game in 10 innings 5-4, fun time.
I just wanted to complain about a decision that was made last night. A walk to Reyes and the next batter was intentionally walked to get to Carlos Delgado. Delgado already a three-run homer in the game and you walk in order to get him up with 2 runners on??? Delgado delivered another 3 run homer. That is just poor management, you were only down 3 at the time. The Mets went on to win 9-1 and Pelfry was in control, but that's poor poor management.
I'm just venting.

I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL BABY!!!!!

No comments: