02 November 2008

Series-ly Brad, Good Job!

Well, The World Series came and went. The only game I watched was the 3 1/2 inning finale, which, was 1 1/2 hours of the most exciting baseball I had seen on TV. I was rooting for the Rays, mainly because they are the small market team and I'm sick of the "Yanksox" Teams always winning, and because a buddy of mine if from Tampa.

Let me say this about Brad" lights out- the light went out-lights out again" Lidge. I was pissed and very happy for him at the same time on the final strikeout of the Series. I wanted the batter to blast one in crowd and tie the game and I wanted Bradley to strike him out at the same time. It's very good for Lidge that he has found his groove again, he deserves it after all he went through in Houston. He's just lucky Albert Pujols doesn't play for the Rays.

No comments: