02 November 2008

Rockets!!

The NBA season is upon us, and although I won't pay a whole lot of attention until April, I'm very excited about our Rockets. I'm first and foremost a Texans fan followed by Astros and Rockets. When Football ends, I get real interested in college basketball, because I love filling out Brackets for March Madness. By That Time the Baseball season is getting ready to get rolling and NBA is getting interesting.



I will be keeping daily tabs on the Rockets, just not complete game watching until March or April. I fully expect the Rockets to win around 60+ games. With Ron Artest now on board, this rockets team will have some grit, which will come in handy come playoffs. This team just needs to use the regular season to establish a chemistry and come playoffs they will be dangerous. Honestly I wouldn't expect anything less than a trip to the Conference Finals.

GO ROCKETS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you got here. :-)